PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Insufferable Crybabies (Felger/Mazz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to bump this post to the top to ask a quick question...

After the Mankins trade and the Chiefs debacle these guys were really piling on. It also included the release of Kenbrell.

I remember specifically Mazz droning on and on in his very whiny voice and saying "What are we doing here!!!" What are we doing here!!" They were just piling on Belichick the GM for doing a horrible job putting a team around Brady.

The basis was that they got rid of the best offensive lineman and Brady was left with a totally lackluster offensive unit. Belichick was wasting the last of Brady's good years by getting him killed behind a terrible O-line with no receivers to throw too.

I don't listen much to them anymore because they are awful but DID MAZZ EAT THE EXTRA HELPING OF CROW HE HAD COMING FOR CRAPPY ALL OVER BELICHICK??
Nah there was no crow eaten. Felger and Mazz basically swung where the wind blew. Kissing azz even after *****ing about them the past two weeks. They just gloss over the dumb things they say in the past.

I cannot listen to Felger/Mazz anymore. What a bunch of babies. They are crying their eyes out because Collinsworth/Michaels absolutely railroaded the local media last night during the broadcast of the game. I was so glad to hear some rational broadcasters. It was refreshing.

I used to be able to take Felger but I tuned whiney Mazz out a long time ago. Listening to the Mazzhole talk football is a total waste of time.

They were wrong. They can't admit it. Is there a little tension between the coaches and Brady? Maybe, but not like they are depicting. Has Belichick had some suspect draft classes? Sure, but contending for a title every year isn't so bad.

It took a little time to get the O-line figured out and get the offense back on track, but they looked good last night. If it had been a nail-biter and the Pats squeaked out a late field goal that would be one thing, but they absolutely destroyed the Bengals.

The sky is only falling on those two buffoons; on to Buffalo.
they have been literally wrong about everything this year.

a lot of people on here are acting as though they never had any doubts

Of course everyone had doubts. That's what sport is: An event whose outcome is always in doubt.

But there's a big difference between having reasonable doubts, along with JUSTIFIED optimism given the track record of this team and coach, and someone who writes them off because they made a move they didn't agree with or lost a game.

Horses not ponies, Mike, horses not ponies!!

After Dilfer wrote his article admitting that he was wrong about the Patriots being a bad team, Felger spent an entire show *****ing that Kraft was probably behind it and it was just another case of everyone in the NFL kissing Kraft's ass.

So not only will Felger never admit when he's wrong about the Patriots, but he'll also complain when someone else admits that they were wrong about the Patriots

I just think we all need to accept the fact that "this team was the culmination of all of Belichicks 's mistakes." - Deus Irae

I think @Deus Irae should get an opportunity to eat his crow and move on from that comment. He didn't go as far as alot of other posters when they started out sluggish. It's not like he can't stand it or anything.

Of course everyone had doubts. That's what sport is: An event whose outcome is always in doubt.

But there's a big difference between having reasonable doubts, along with JUSTIFIED optimism given the track record of this team and coach, and someone who writes them off because they made a move they didn't agree with or lost a game.

I consider myself a homer but I feel free to criticize draft picks, FA signings/not signings, play calls, whatever as long as I have some close to rational basis. BB is not God.
All said, I love having BB as our HC/GM.
Enjoy these seasons. It's safe to say it'll never be as good again.

I think @Deus Irae should get an opportunity to eat his crow and move on from that comment. He didn't go as far as alot of other posters when they started out sluggish. It's not like he can't stand it or anything.

I have the person you quoted on ignore. Unclicking it shows a quote that I don't believe I ever made, but I'm not going back through his posts in order to look for context. Given the poster involved, the idea that something is possibly being falsely attributed to me is not surprising, at all.

However, one can find my take on the team in the expectations thread.

Here's #10:

A return to the Super Bowl

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...pcoming-2014-nfl-season.1111090/#post-3865796

People here can attest to the fact that I stuck with those expectations all season long, and frequently revisited, and updated/evaluated my list. If you can't find those people, you can just check the later posts in that thread, as they verify it.

Last edited:
And many more acted all through the fall as though they never had any hope.

I have the person you quoted on ignore. Unclicking it shows a quote that I don't believe I ever made, but I'm not going back through his posts in order to look for context. Given the poster involved, the idea that something is possibly being falsely attributed to me is not surprising, at all.

If that's a misquote that's straight slanderous.

I see James went into hiding. lol

There were A LOT of people here who wrote the team off after the KC game.

If that's a misquote that's straight slanderous.

The poster is welcome to produce the quote, naturally. With the site's search function not working properly, I've done multiple Google searches looking for any time I might have posted such a thing. The only time Google pulled up the phrase on Patsfans.com is when that poster used it.

Last edited:
Felger, like most media, has become the sports news rather than reporting the sports news.

If people ignored him, maybe he would just go away... back to Wisconsin where he could rag on his beloved Packers and eat cheese..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3