PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lester Looking Good

dalero

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Pitched five shutout innings for the Pawsox last night. 6Ks, 3 hits, no walks. That going to be a heck of a rotation when he replaces tavares.

Pitched five shutout innings for the Pawsox last night. 6Ks, 3 hits, no walks. That going to be a heck of a rotation when he replaces tavares.

Yep can't wait to have him back, but at least Tavarez did semi-okay last night, and got us the win.

It most certainly will. Taverez is not doing as bad as I had expected, but I will feel more comfortable with Lester in there.

Slowly, but surely. The Sox are showing true grit in taking their time with Kason Gabbard set to pitch this afternoon. Two call ups in a row starting games:scared:

Cant wait until lester comes back. Hope becket comes back too. That pitcher that replaced him last night horible(lol) I hope the boys bats are goin today too.

I wish him the best and all as he's a cancer survivor, but why do people think he's something special? His ERA was almost 5 last year, and his WHIP was 1.65. He was always a pitch away from obvilian. People talk about him like he's some kind of ace. He's a mediocre pitcher at best. He might be good in a couple of years, but I'm not to sure about this one.

Dude, just because he was rapidly balding (before the Cancer) doesn't make him old and as good as he's gonna get. He was 22 last year and went 7-2 or something. Sure he had some help and definitely wasn't fully rounded out; but he's got five more years before he hits the prime of his career right now.

I believe Lester is the real deal, but I live in Portland and go to Sea Dogs games on a regular basis and it's nice to see Bucholz name being mentioned now too. From what I've seen so far, this kid is special. He's got a nasty curve ball!

what's great about the Sox' hot start is that they can be extra careful in making sure that Lester is ready to come back

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back