OT: March Madness?

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Yeah “DIS ISNT FUTBAL,” I get it. But there isn’t exactly a wealth of Patriots news going on right now. Round of 64 wraps up soon. How is everyone’s bracket looking? I did a million dollar bracket of true picks and a free bracket where I picked winners based on a coin flip and, surprisingly, my true picks are doing better. I thought it would be the other way around. I picked 11 right so far and missed on Belmont and Louisville in the East, Marquette in the West, Old Dominion (my upset pick) in the South, and Northeastern in the Midwest.

View attachment 22879
upload_2019-3-22_8-54-58.png

Who do you have in the final four and the finals? Reasonably sure my bracket is going to absolutely suck since I have three one seeds going to the FF.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-22_8-54-58.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-22_8-54-58.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
10/16 so far. My bracket is unrealistic because I have an All ACC Final 4 but still fun.

10/16 so far. My bracket is unrealistic because I have an All ACC Final 4 but still fun.

I'm guessing Duke is your champion?

I am a huge fan of UVa basketball. That coach, and his program for developing boys into men in terms of character, education, and as basketball players, is the most impressive thing I've seen in sports.

But like all UVa fans, I need today to be over as soon as possible.

I am a huge fan of UVa basketball. That coach, and his program for developing boys into men in terms of character, education, and as basketball players, is the most impressive thing I've seen in sports.

I hear you. Especially after last year.

I picked UVA to the Final 4. Hope they don't disappoint!:eek:

i'm 13 for 16 so far.

My final 4 is Michigan State, Michigan, UNC, and my alma mater the University of Virginia (the finest public university in America btw ;)).

Nice! Did you fill out a million dollar bracket?
No, just a free one on yahoo. I don't know **** about college hoops. Yesterday was the first time I watched a game. I read a couple articles and clicked the picks. Just bragging rights at work.

A number of years ago, when Gonzaga first made it on the scene, I read about them, and picked them deep and they went deep. We got upset pick points and round multipliers. I had the thing mathematically won heading into the round of 16. everyone was pissed, it was great. $250.

I’m not sure Tony Bennett is a tournament caliber coach but we’ll see.

ACC Tournies don't count then?

He’s reached the elite 8 once, sweet 16 twice, and won the ACC tournament once in 10 seasons as head coach. I think he gets too much credit, but I am an alum of the school and am hopeful.

2EF81D66-A256-4178-9CE0-FAA52A104684.png
Yeah “DIS ISNT FUTBAL,” I get it. But there isn’t exactly a wealth of Patriots news going on right now. Round of 64 wraps up soon. How is everyone’s bracket looking? I did a million dollar bracket of true picks and a free bracket where I picked winners based on a coin flip and, surprisingly, my true picks are doing better. I thought it would be the other way around. I picked 11 right so far and missed on Belmont and Louisville in the East, Marquette in the West, Old Dominion (my upset pick) in the South, and Northeastern in the Midwest.

View attachment 22879
View attachment 22882

Who do you have in the final four and the finals? Reasonably sure my bracket is going to absolutely suck since I have three one seeds going to the FF.

I have 14 of 16 so far. I have attached my screenshot of my final four picks. Michigan mich st, VA, NC with NC winning it.

He’s reached the elite 8 once, sweet 16 twice, and won the ACC tournament once in 10 seasons as head coach.

Twice: 14 and 18.
NCAA record is on par with the timeline for the coaches that are now considered great.

I doubt Duke wins with no three point shooting. I have UNC over Duke for the title but, feel Duke probably doesn't make the Final Four.

My bracket is OK....hit 11/16 on day one and only lost 2 second round teams.

I lost $10 across four parlays yesterday....man I love parlay bets.....

Twice: 14 and 18.
NCAA record is on par with the timeline for the coaches that are now considered great.

Ok, my bad. UVA SHOULD get to the final four this year since the South bracket is weak. No more excuses for Tony Bennett.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back