PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vick named Eagles' starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Vick named Eagles Starter

I lost my ebonics decoder book !

Some White People?

Funny every black media person, favors Vick over Kolb.

Why would that be?

Aks yourself that question.

are you kidding me right now? Vick>>>Kolb and its not close. The only reason Kolb would start over vick is because they need to see what he has and its not even a racial issue so stop.

I'm assuming your all vegetarians then? Because what they do to our food isn't that much worse than dog fighting.

Vick is amazing to watch, glad he's back. No one is like him as a player.

i am a vegetarian

Last edited:

I'm assuming your all vegetarians then? Because what they do to our food isn't that much worse than dog fighting.

What a ******ed comment. Dog fighting is pure scum.

Last edited:

This statement is so utterly, amazingly, STUPID that I'm almost tempted to thank you for surprising me when I thought I'd seen it all. :bricks:

This statement is so utterly, amazingly, STUPID that I'm almost tempted to thank you for surprising me when I thought I'd seen it all. :bricks:

It's like he's trying to say that if you eat meat then dog fighting is ok. :nosmile:

I hope Mcnabb sticks it to the eagles fan!!!!They get rid of him in favor of Kolb and he is not even starting.:p

are you kidding me right now? Vick>>>Kolb and its not close. The only reason Kolb would start over vick is because they need to see what he has and its not even a racial issue so stop.

Vick looked good against the Lions !

The Lions !

I have seen enough of Vick & McNabb to say..... McNabb >>> Vick.

The move to Kolb, was a move for the future.
I did not agree with dumping McNabb and I sure don't agree with having
Vick as your QB of the future.

If anything... .I think the Eagles should trade Vick to a team
that really needs a QB. (Raiders would be a perfect fit).

How is my statement stupid? Animals used for food are put through horrible living conditions. You guys are bunch of hypocrites.

How is my statement stupid? Animals used for food are put through horrible living conditions. You guys are bunch of hypocrites.
It is ridiculous to compare dog fighting to animals used for food. Dog fighting is just sick and cruel and also illegal. Other animals are killed for food because it is just how life is. Dog fighting has nothing to do with anything but money and entertainment. ******* sick entertainment.

It is ridiculous to compare dog fighting to animals used for food. Dog fighting is just sick and cruel and also illegal. Other animals are killed for food because it is just how life is. Dog fighting has nothing to do with anything but money and entertainment. ******* sick entertainment.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, but the fact of the matter is some of the conditions that dogs go through in dog fighting isn't to far away what people do to animals to make the food you gorge down on.

All that's left is for Minnesota Andy Reid II to name Tavaris Jackson as the starter and we have BINGO!

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, but the fact of the matter is some of the conditions that dogs go through in dog fighting isn't to far away what people do to animals to make the food you gorge down on.

It is a completely different purpose. I am not ignorant. I am aware of the conditions animals are put through for food and something needs to be done for it. This doesn't make dog fighting any more right and this is a stupid comparison. End of story.

Crazy how many QBs have already been benched after 2 weeks.

Kevin Kolb
Jason Campbell
Vince Young
Trent Edwards

Just shows how incompetent some of these head coaches can be. What the hell did they even have a training camp/pre-season for?

Hope Reid has his asskissing skills in hand when he has to go get back into Kolb's good graces after Vick gets injured (and I will almost guarantee it will happen).

Also, when's the last time a QB whose GREATEST asset is his scrambling ability won a Super Bowl? Young holds records for highest QB records in a season. Elway was a highly prolific passer. No pure scrambler has won a Super Bowl (at least to my knowledge).

It is a completely different purpose. I am not ignorant. I am aware of the conditions animals are put through for food and something needs to be done for it. This doesn't make dog fighting any more right and this is a stupid comparison. End of story.

I'm never said dog fighting is right, it's just hypocritical for you to complain about Vick when you're not such an angel yourself. And my comparison being stupid is your opinion.

Also, when's the last time a QB whose GREATEST asset is his scrambling ability won a Super Bowl?

When's the last time there was a player as good as Vick at scrambling?

Never.

I'm never said dog fighting is right, it's just hypocritical for you to complain about Vick when you're not such an angel yourself. And my comparison being stupid is your opinion.

HAHA! I eat meat and I guess that means that I'm not such an angel... Because I eat meat. So it's ok that Mike fought dogs because most of us eat meat and we're not angels.:singing:

They lost to the Packers....

Your post said he had one good game against the Lions, I pointed out you were wrong. Are you saying Vick had a bad game against the Packers?

Kolb played the first half, the offense scored 3 points. Vick played the second half, the offense scored 17 points. With the following stats...

16/24
175 passing yards (1 TD / 0 INTs)
103 rushing yards (9.3 Average)
101.9 QB Rating

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back