750 yards
6 TDs
0 INTs

Rushing
170 yards
1 TD
7.4 Avg

Last edited:
Michael Vick lost everything, paid his time, and everyone deserves forgiveness and a 2nd chance for redemption after they've finished their punishment.

I've been listening to Philly radio recently, and it's pretty funny how some fans here think Kolb is the next coming of Aaron Rodgers. To be fair, a lot of callers say you have to stick with Vick based on performance. Before the season started many of the radio hosts were saying the Eagles could be a wild card playoff team, and the crazier ones were saying Kolb might go to the Pro Bowl. Of course, the whole thing seemed ridiculous after the 1st game when Kolb played terribly and had 22 total yards before getting knocked out. With Philly's weak O-line, even if Kolb came back he'd probably get KO'd again.

Meanwhile, Vick is a top3 QB now, and the haters around here can't do anything about it.

By the way, what Ben Rapeslisberger did in my opinion is far worse. Rapelisberger has basically gotten away with 3 separate rape/sexual allegation charges over the past few years.

Last edited:
Michael Vick lost everything, paid his time, and everyone deserves forgiveness and a 2nd chance for redemption after they've finished their punishment.

Nonsense. He didn't "lose everything." His handlers finagled his way back into the NFL for another run at the gravy train. He has not "rehabilitated" himself beyond mere lip service and going through the motions. He's still heartless scum; hope he (and his team) fails.

Nonsense. He didn't "lose everything." His handlers finagled his way back into the NFL for another run at the gravy train. He has not "rehabilitated" himself beyond mere lip service and going through the motions. He's still heartless scum; hope he (and his team) fails.

2081994.jpg

I like watching Vick play and most of all ... he is one more story that knocks Favre down to page 2 and page 3.

Nonsense. He didn't "lose everything.

He couldn't fall much farther. He became bankrupt, became hated, lost any goodwill he had, went to jail for 2 years.

Ben Rapelisberger has done far worse things, and he has never paid for his actions. He's gotten away. He should be behind bars for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back