PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Kevin White, CB

What position are you moving on to next?

I have quite a bit of work done on DT's, S's and RB's, so maybe one of those. I have QB's done as well, but I doubt there is much interest from a Patriots perspective on them, so I probably won't go to in depth there. Trying to wait on DE/OLB guys. I want to see how they do in drills for some of them.

I have quite a bit of work done on DT's, S's and RB's, so maybe one of those. I have QB's done as well, but I doubt there is much interest from a Patriots perspective on them, so I probably won't go to in depth there. Trying to wait on DE/OLB guys. I want to see how they do in drills for some of them.

Do Hardison :)

Just watched White's footage from Baylor and Nebraska. I think midwestpatsfan is spot on with his scouting report, and I like that he noticed where he gets turned around at 8:59 left in the first quarter and another time at approx 11:40 left in the second quarter in the Nebraska game. He gets a little handsy when he loses position, but he's always in position to make a play on the ball, but his length sometimes limits his effectiveness. He's a good player, but I just don't know if he can play outside at the NFL level.

Ooops, meant Oklahoma, not Nebraska.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back