PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shmessy Replies to Tom Casale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speaking of Multiple User Names

psychoPat said:
This is psychoPat's first message,
confirming that life-altering transition.

Hello again, brethren
and cistern.
Edit the color mon, blue is so f2p!

Box_O_Rocks said:
H'mm, red has always been a color associated with psycho...:eek:

Red is too bold for a merely honorary psycho, like me.
Red i'll leave for TRUE psychos.

Better read than red.

I love this, what a great little soap opera! I love this board, even if apparently that makes me psycho :eek:

psychoPat said:
Red is too bold for a merely honorary psycho, like me.
Red i'll leave for TRUE psychos.

Better read than red.
Harumph, anyone who can consume p2v and f2p rates red, but you could always meet me halfway...psychopat

psychoPat said:

Hello again, brethren
and cistern.

Man, I still missed Plunkett2Vataha, now Flutie2Phelan is gone already! Well, I'll try to adjust, if I must. Afterall, the new moniker is not only fitting for the individual, but this board as a whole, apparently. :D

psychoPat said:

Hello again, brethren
and cistern.

Welcome to the board psychoPat. :rocker:

I'm thinking about changing mine to TheParanoidPatriot, but I'm worried about what people will say about me.:(

Last edited:

PATSNUTme said:
Welcome to the board psychoPat. :rocker:

I'm thinking about changing mine to TheParanoidPatriot, but I'm worried about what people will say about me.:(

:rofl:

ten characters.

psychoPat said:

Hello again, brethren
and cistern.

Welcome aboard to the first "Newbie" since "Alisonlovesbrady"!

psychoPat said:

Hello again, brethren
and cistern.

Hi Psycho Pat! I'm a psycho groupie: you're like sooooooooooooooooooo cool. :rocker:

CASALE SHMASALE!

Box_O_Rocks said:
Now that the aliens have taken control of everything, I no longer have any need to be paranoid about these things. :eek:

Yeah, but they haven't taken control of us Brits so I would remain bloody afraid and paranoid if I were you, old bean. :D

Did Casale have anything to say about shmessy or PatsPsycho's during today's broadcast?

Seymour93 said:
Did Casale have anything to say about shmessy or PatsPsycho's during today's broadcast?

Yes, and it was a faaaarrrrr different tone than yesterday!

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21741&pcid=80

Kind of boring, thank God I was able to FF the download every four minutes or so. They got to me/us at the 1:05:00 - 1:07:34 mark.

As if Kofi Annan got into their bloodstream for some reason. Something must have happened yesterday evening to change that tone. :)

Heck, I even chuckled at the e-mail from someone offering Casale to make sure I sleep with the fishes (I probably would've made the same joke myself).

FTR, Casale can be a bit crusty, but I think he meant well. I believe what he said yesterday - that he was sincerely trying to protect Chad Jackson. Maybe he didn't handle it the way you guys might, but I don't disbelieve him. He seems like a genuinely stand-up guy with a bit of a temper.

Meanwhile, if one of the things CJ came out with was a Blazing Saddles reference - "Where the white women at?" - then I like him MORE. That's f-ing funny, 'though it did display poor judgment. Still - LOL.

This is a joke, right?

I don't give a rats arse what any media person writes quite frankly. Well, so long as it doesn't concern me .... then I care.

I am part of this community and don't appreciate the implication of being called a psycho, nor do I appreciate the inference that I don't work, don't eat, etc because I partake in this community.

If Casale wishes to judge my ability to earn a living (ie work) I'll gladly compare pay stubs, investment portfolio's and bank accounts with him. Stupid d i c k !

Brownfan80 said:
The more I listen to these guys whine about what we said about them, the more I just get the impression that they are utter and complete hacks.

I'm glad my subscription to PFW ran out, I'll never re-up, that's for sure.
Alas, I re-upped for three years. THink I have two years to go. That'll be it for me. Regardless of this thread, I thought Casale was a jerk based on what he wrote in PFW.

I didn't realize he was stupid enough to insult a couple thousand prime members of the newspaper's prime subscriber base.

patsox23 said:
FTR, Casale can be a bit crusty, but I think he meant well. I believe what he said yesterday - that he was sincerely trying to protect Chad Jackson. Maybe he didn't handle it the way you guys might, but I don't disbelieve him. He seems like a genuinely stand-up guy with a bit of a temper.

Meanwhile, if one of the things CJ came out with was a Blazing Saddles reference - "Where the white women at?" - then I like him MORE. That's f-ing funny, 'though it did display poor judgment. Still - LOL.

I think that it would be better in the long run if we all let this one pass. Casale obviously reads our website in one 'guise' or another, so we ought to be happy that at least he pays attention. I doubt Felger or the 'real' Ron Borges are paying any attention to anything outside their ego.

Casale obviously backed down today, so what's the big deal with a little name calling between fellow media forces. Patspsycho's vs. PFW.

Shmessy has more free press now than he ever imagined. It's all good.

patsox23 said:

I don't think he meant any harm, just not professional having a little high school whispering campaign while the mic is on.

By the way, PatSox, I wouldn't keep spreading that as if it was said or implied by Casale or anyone else.

The supposed Blazing Saddles reference was from AlisonlovesBrady, a fake identity of a poster here.

It doesn't matter if it's funny or in bad taste, since it was totally made up by a troll poster. Unless you want to believe a poster who has at least three user names here.

Last edited:
And I agree, enough's enough on this.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
I think that it would be better in the long run if we all let this one pass. Casale obviously reads our website in one 'guise' or another, so we ought to be happy that at least he pays attention. I doubt Felger or the 'real' Ron Borges are paying any attention to anything outside their ego.

Casale obviously backed down today, so what's the big deal with a little name calling between fellow media forces. Patspsycho's vs. PFW.

Shmessy has more free press now than he ever imagined. It's all good.

Does that mean I need an agent now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore