PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt say they do, I said they may. Which is still to be seen.
One game doesnt answer that question.

Yet one game was good enough for you to start the "Jets may have the worst offense" thread. :rolleyes:

a semi regular contributer to this forum who has read every post in this thread, I only have one word in reply today.

HA!

Yet one game was good enough for you to start the "Jets may have the worst offense" thread. :rolleyes:
IF the title of the thread was "Ive been saying it for a month" how could it be based on one game?

Last edited:
no i did not. i have no problem discussing that thread.

Then man up....why was the thread locked then?

Don't make up threads like you know it all then back out when things dont go your way.....you messed up,now explain it to us?

Your Patriots and OUR Patriots look like an average team that CANNOT win on the road and are simply not a real good team right now....or are we just imagining it?

The Cincy game was covered by a Guyton INT and a Tate punt return,otherwise that game could have gone either way.

This team is looking like a 3rd place 8-8 team,I know its just week 2 but this defense has A LONG way to go and it might take a year or two while the offense is as predictable as getting out of bed in the morning.

You probably think the team is still going to win 11 games

Last edited:
I've noticed that no other thread has been locked concerning the Jets or yesterday's game. Except that one.

a semi regular contributer to this forum who has read every post in this thread, I only have one word in reply today.

HA!

42 years of being the joke of the league, Jests will get rolled in Foxboro

If the Jets suck where does that leave the Patriots today. I think Tom Brady and Randy Moss summed it up nicely in their post game remarks.

There is one helluva a lot work to be done here, if the Patriots even have the talent to begin with (something I am beginning to doubt).

I guess the only positive note is that this is still mid-September and not January.

This league is a bit hard to figure out...... Kansas City sits at 2-0 while Dallas is at 0-2.

The Jets suck.

That's a period, no commas, colons, or semicolons. When they put together a good and sustained run, I'll consider the fact that they don't suck, but rather blow.

HA!

Sure.... kick a man while he's down. :(

So, this thread is even more fun now.

Ok dude, besides like 2 teams in history, even sucky teams win a game or two..would you say the raiders or rams have sucked the last few seasons? Yes, yet even they won a few games..The jets are not a good football team, thats a fact. No matter how much you want to think its true..you are NOT superbowl champions after 1 win.

This is not about yesterday's game or this season, this decade or even this century. This is an enduring, fundamental, timeless truth.

The jets suck. Since the dawn of time, they have sucked. And they will continue to suck until the last living being draws its final breath.

Well, when it mattered (last night) we sucked.

This thread is stupid.

The Jets do not suck, but they sure aren't as good as we made them look yesterday. My dead grandmother could play better defense, God rest her soul. Sanchez is a mediocre QB. Problem is, our defense can make mediocre's QB's look like Joe Montana.

Sup guys, not here to gloat, but I know many of you questioned whether I would show up after a loss or not, and talked a lot of **** when I contested the many here who have ripped the Jets all off-season, and in the pre-season.

If you remember, some of you blasted me pretty good for believing in the Jets' offense, amongst other things.

It was a good game, a game that evolved into a great game by the Jets, who completely outplayed your boys in the 2nd half.

Still have much respect for the Pats, and believe BB will have them ready for the next match-up in November, but I think I deserve to serve a little crow.

And to think the Jets did what they did yesterday without several of their best players.

In the next match-up, you'll have to deal with a healthy Revis, the return of Pace, and the addition of Santonio Holmes.

Sanchez looked great, and seems to be turning the corner in the next phase of his career, much improved from last year, and begining to take a leadership role.

Can't say enough about the Jets coaching peformance in yesterday's game.

All that said, still just one week, the season is a marathon, not a sprint.

Good luck!

just remember this guy said the PATS SUCKED

439dfd9231b057d847d8b4904a387029-getty-98621671ab044_new_england_p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore