PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys, not here to gloat, but I know many of you questioned whether I would show up after a loss or not, and talked a lot of **** when I contested the many here who have ripped the Jets all off-season, and in the pre-season.

If you remember, some of you blasted me pretty good for believing in the Jets' offense, amongst other things.

It was a good game, a game that evolved into a great game by the Jets, who completely outplayed your boys in the 2nd half.

Still have much respect for the Pats, and believe BB will have them ready for the next match-up in November, but I think I deserve to serve a little crow.

And to think the Jets did what they did yesterday without several of their best players.

In the next match-up, you'll have to deal with a healthy Revis, the return of Pace, and the addition of Santonio Holmes.

Sanchez looked great, and seems to be turning the corner in the next phase of his career, much improved from last year, and begining to take a leadership role.

Can't say enough about the Jets coaching peformance in yesterday's game.

All that said, still just one week, the season is a marathon, not a sprint.

Good luck!

Holmes is overrated, and Revis was healthy yesterday, the only thing he as is a hurt ego when he got spanked by moss.

IF the title of the thread was "Ive been saying it for a month" how could it be based on one game?

The thread was started by you on the 13th after the Jets-Ravens game.

You locked the thread, like a coward. Good going.

Andy did not lock the thread. Ian did. As admins Andy or I could unlock the thread. I chose not to out of respect for Ian.

I will leave it to Ian to explain why he locked the thread.

Andy did not lock the thread. Ian did. As admins Andy or I could unlock the thread. I chose not to out of respect for Ian.

I will leave it to Ian to explain why he locked the thread.

Note to Green Beans fans here (cross-posting portions from a thread I started earlier).

Your team decisively beat the Patriots, no excuses. I would offer you congratulations if not for the following severe examples of suckage on display yesterday:

* You are a true disgrace as a fan base. You have a great new facility and a strong team, but you sure as hell don't know how to handle a win or treat visiting fans with civility. We were pelted from behind periodically in our seats by peanuts and pieces of food thrown by anonymous cowards somewhere a few rows back. The loud chants of "Brady sucks" and "Pats suck" wouldn't befit a group of 10-year-olds. The spastic childish taunts I can ignore; having crap thrown at me for no reason with my back turned is unforgivable.

* Edwards' 15-yarder for taunting, the shot to Welker's head and LaClassian's over-the-top display behavior after "scoring" first downs are just a few more examples of why this team needs shutting up in a big way. Here's hoping it happens in Foxboro.

OK, here I am, sphincter boys!

All of you said I wouldn't be back after week 2 was in the books, well, here I am.

You guys got your ***ES kicked yesterday, you know it and so do I. You twerps have claimed that the Patsies were the better team? Wow, you could have fooled me!

Face it, your team sucks bog water and you are returning to your rightful place as bottom feeders of the AFC. Pretty soon for you guys, you'll be right back at 2-14 like you always were before BB arrived.

Mark Sanchez totally trumped Brady and the Pats defense. Quite simply, he TORCHED them.

OK, I'm ready now for you guys to reply with stupid ***** comments ONLY because you have NOTHING to say about the game.

My only complaint is that the score SHOULD have been 28-7. A healthy Revis would have certainly knocked down that pass to Moss. Pretty much a cheap touchdown is all you could manage yesterday.

All of you said I wouldn't be back after week 2 was in the books, well, here I am.

You guys got your ***ES kicked yesterday, you know it and so do I. You twerps have claimed that the Patsies were the better team? Wow, you could have fooled me!

Face it, your team sucks bog water and you are returning to your rightful place as bottom feeders of the AFC. Pretty soon for you guys, you'll be right back at 2-14 like you always were before BB arrived.

Mark Sanchez totally trumped Brady and the Pats defense. Quite simply, he TORCHED them.

OK, I'm ready now for you guys to reply with stupid ***** comments ONLY because you have NOTHING to say about the game.

My only complaint is that the score SHOULD have been 28-7. A healthy Revis would have certainly knocked down that pass to Moss. Pretty much a cheap touchdown is all you could manage yesterday.

the only thing i can think of to say is it was a good game yesterday and you guys proved that you wanted it more than us. One game does not make you super bowl bound. so enjoy this week and see you in Foxboro in December.

All NY / NJ teams suck regardless of record.

Sucking is terminal and part of your team's DNA ...

Sucking spreads to the fan base ... usually this is where it is 1st diagnosed.

When you suck you win with no class and you lose without dignity.

The Jet's win without class and they have no dignity to lose.

They suck worse than sucking itself ... they transcend the word.

They have no appreciation for winning and they are bitter when they lose.

They are generally miserable people who feel that winning will give them a life an identity.

When their team wins they realize they have no life ... they realize they do indeed suck.

This scenario plays out year after year especially peaking during the NFL's pre season.

The result is forum postings like ... "I am through with this team - they rip my heart out every year".

Little do they realize they don't have a heart to begin with ... the ultimate bandwagon of fandom.

Last edited:
The Jets definitely didn't suck yesterday though I thought they would:p
Congrats on a decisive win, I think the Pats learned a few things about themselves from that game so it's good! Plus go into the season 0-2? That was a must-win, just another Jets September SB:D

the only thing i can think of to say is it was a good game yesterday and you guys proved that you wanted it more than us. One game does not make you super bowl bound. so enjoy this week and see you in Foxboro in December.

Classy post. please know what I typed above was not intended for someone your level of intelligence. It's just that the last time I posted here, I had every delusional ****** Patsy fan saying the very dumbest of things. So I came in here now expecting just the same. Apologies for assuming there are some class acts at Patsfan.com.

You are right. The December should be HIGHLY contested, probably much more so than yesterday's tilt. I know yesterday's result has to smart for the Pats, especially Bellichick. Quite simply, he got outcoached by Rex Ryan.

For the longest time, you guys always had the upper hand because you had a superior coach and a superior QB. When you have those two things you can overcome a huge deficit in talent, which the Patsies have had for a while now.

My feeling has always been for at least 2 seasons now, the Jets have been the more talented team. However, BB and Brady is such a HUGE advantage for the Pats that I thought they could EASILY overcome the Jets better talent on offense, defense, and special teams. And they have several times over the last few years.

Yesterday was different. Sanchez OUTPLAYED Brady and Rex OUTCOACHED Bellichick.

High-five!

Note to Green Beans fans here (cross-posting portions from a thread I started earlier).

Your team decisively beat the Patriots, no excuses. I would offer you congratulations if not for the following severe examples of suckage on display yesterday:

* You are a true disgrace as a fan base. You have a great new facility and a strong team, but you sure as hell don't know how to handle a win or treat visiting fans with civility. We were pelted from behind periodically in our seats by peanuts and pieces of food thrown by anonymous cowards somewhere a few rows back. The loud chants of "Brady sucks" and "Pats suck" wouldn't befit a group of 10-year-olds. The spastic childish taunts I can ignore; having crap thrown at me for no reason with my back turned is unforgivable.

* Edwards' 15-yarder for taunting, the shot to Welker's head and LaClassian's over-the-top display behavior after "scoring" first downs are just a few more examples of why this team needs shutting up in a big way. Here's hoping it happens in Foxboro.

There are idiots like that in EVERY fanbase, including yours.

As a 12 year old in Foxboro going to see my Jets for the first time I had a beer "spilled" on me before the national anthem, was told to "shut up" cuz I was cheering GO JETS and also had a few peanuts thrown at me as well.

Also I cant tell you how many times I have had packets of open ketchup/mustard thrown at me as well as peanuts in Fenway Park, mind you as a teenager minding my own business and rarely saying anything or cheering for my team.

So yes, what happened to you was BS, but that doesnt mean the whole fan base is like that, just like I dont think all Pats/Sox fans are jerk offs like a good amount of them that I have dealt with, mind you as early as 12 years old. Its pathetic.

As a 12 year old in Foxboro going to see my Jets for the first time I had a beer "spilled" on me before the national anthem, was told to "shut up" cuz I was cheering GO JETS and also had a few peanuts thrown at me as well.

Also I cant tell you how many times I have had packets of open ketchup/mustard thrown at me as well as peanuts in Fenway Park, mind you as a teenager minding my own business and rarely saying anything or cheering for my team.

So yes, what happened to you was BS, but that doesnt mean the whole fan base is like that, just like I dont think all Pats/Sox fans are jerk offs like a good amount of them that I have dealt with, mind you as early as 12 years old. Its pathetic.

That's all well and good, but it ignores the bottom line..........

The Jets suck.

First, congratulations on the win. I know you guys haven't seen many of them over the last 60 years or so, so I'm sure you're enjoying it to the fullest.

Second, fear not, for the bottom of the AFC East still rightfully belongs to the Jets, and shall continue to until they have appeared in or won more than one Super Bowl. Heck, even the Bills have more prestige than the Jets. At least at one point they could get to the Super Bowl on a regular basis.

All you guys have done this year is beat the Pats. I think you are destined for good things, because that was a big win for the locker room, but you might want to rein in the ponies until you actually accomplish something. You could afford to learn from Saints fans.

I don't know how old you are now or when the last time you might've been to Gillette, but that sort of crap does not happen at Patriots games these days and has not for at least the last 10 years (I've been a season ticket holder since '94). Security at Gillette is very strict and any such conduct as what I described occurred yesterday in Jersey is grounds for ejection and loss of season ticket privileges. The Patriot fan base has conformed to this and it is, unequivocally, the best-behaved group you will encounter on game day. I've been to many NFL stadiums and also to a number of games at the Meadowlands, so I have a good basis for comparison. Of course, not ALL Green Beans fans are immature pricks. But as a group, GENERALLY SPEAKING, I can state with authority both from firsthand experience and anecdotally, that Jets fans are an especially scummy group. They suck. (By the way, I could not care less what happens at Fenway Park. That place and the people who go there might as well be on Mars for all I care.)

Last edited:
The thread was started by you on the 13th after the Jets-Ravens game.
Yes, and it was clearly based on more than just that game, the title even says so.

Inbred Jest goon. That's the only response you deserve.

Ah Jest fans. The Jets beat the Pats last year in more convincing fashion and needed laydowns to get into the playoffs.

You guys have the attention span of a goldfish. That's ok, though. Enjoy. I seem to recall you guys were going to party in Manhattan like it was New Years if you managed to beat the Pats. Congrats on yet another September Super Bowl victory.

I guarantee MaineJest wouldn't have showed if the Jest had lost. At least RRG had the brass balls to saddle up after that Monday Night debacle.

Last edited:
This thread is 274 pages of

failbike.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back