PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wednesday Afternoon Football game thread: Bal @ Pitt

This clown makes me angry when he’s on TV and opens his mouth

Goodell looking more and more like Carrot Top but without the roid muscles.

Harbaugh is stupid as hell.
that's quite interesting...not only will you burn in nuclear fire for eternity but Harbawl will scream for a fire hose non-stop...for eons....shudder

WTF is he looking at?

Love his non answer when asked about accomodating the Ravens and telling the Broncos to play with no QB.

And he actually said this was a good game. LOL. And no playoff bubble. LOL.

(I think we need a clown emoji)

there he is...Miss Gooderica...like how the announcer has to tell the national audience that ol' Rog is "
the comisssioner of the NFL"....how hopelessly tone deaf can one human being be?

there he is...Miss Gooderica...like how the announcer has to tell the national audience that ol' Rog is "
the comisssioner of the NFL"....how hopelessly tone deaf can one human being be?
I also like how he told football fans watching an NFL game at 5:00 on Wednesday that their COVID protocol system is working. LOL.

They’re missing quite a few guys. But Wink (what a dumb nickname, BTW) loves him some blitzes anyway.

Campbell has been somewat disappointing. He was much more disruptive last year with the jags. I know he’s out but his season last year was very good.

Is it as obvious to everyone else that Goodell is reading a script?

He didn’t the “ screw the Patriots” part, though.

I also like how he told football fans watching an NFL game at 5:00 on Wednesday that their COVID protocol system is working. LOL.
This is a good one, friend. Bravo.
(PLUS It’s only 5pm for 1/2 people in your country... lunch only just done on West Coast)

Reactions: sb1
Maybe but he still used his last timeout and then ran. LOL. Got what he deserved.
Yeah he screwed up big time, but that doesn't change the fact that the Steelers committed what should have been whistled as a penalty.

Yeah he screwed up big time, but that doesn't change the fact that the Steelers committed what should have been whistled as a penalty.
Coached that one well, didn't he?

Why is RG3 doing a Cam impression?

RG3 5/9 22 yards 1 INT.

There should be a prop bet between him and Cam.

If only the Rats could score.....

This & the fact that they tend to play too many close games against weaker competition..

Ravens missed their shot to win at the end of the half.
Steelers score here and it's ovah

lol that run by Hill was embarrassing

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back