PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wednesday Afternoon Football game thread: Bal @ Pitt

Steelers score here and it's ovah

4op6m0.gif

If Baltimore can't get a stop the game is over.

Baltimore can't stop the run

Harbaugh sucks

[Waits for thread ban]

If Badsmell saw the above post....

image.jpg

Why didn’t they flex out Broncos Chiefs?

Harbaugh is getting fired

Look, you can say what you want but...."football" like this is a complete SHAM. It's a blatant money grab ripoff.This isn't a "contest", it's a "let's just throw this crap out there and tell the suckers it's real NFL football so we don't lose any revenue...how else is the league supposed to come up with MY 42 million dollar salary this year?"....Really, if there is an afterlife, I fervently hope this crudell spends an eon buried upside down head first in a shyt pit.

Hollywoob Brown!!

Suddenly....some nobody JAG McSorley throws a 70 yard TD....REAL NFL FOOTBALL@!!!!!...."we got a game!!!! Love you Rog'...you're right this is FAN tastic!!"....total joke

Oh look...it's "Spot Gate!"...Harbawl will go nuts post game

Ravens lose. Pats win and they pass the Ravens in the AFC on Sunday :)

Last edited:
Has any team ever benefitted from a schedule as much as the Steelers this year? In 11 games they have played 4 games against teams with winning records and that includes the game tonight against the Ravens who would be an 0-16 team with current lineup. Have played backup QB's 4 times - Broncos, Jags, Cowboys and Ravens (some of which were not even their top backups). Give them credit for winning all of their games but I really have no idea how good they are.

I'm a Cam defender(ish), but Griifin still had a higher rating for that poopshow. Blue skies ahead!

Edit: And I just read he's on the injury report. On the bright side, no N'Keal on there - looks like 8 catches for 125yds and 2TDs is on the forecast.

Last edited:
This & the fact that they tend to play too many close games against weaker competition..
You're not wrong. I know this is going to sound like anti-Steelers sour grapes, but I just don't htink they're that good. I mean, they're good, but not KC/GB/NO level good.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back