PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wednesday Afternoon Football game thread: Bal @ Pitt

I watched a little bit of the game yesterday and realized just how much of Baltimore's offense is predicated on Lamar being a true double-threat, and on his speed.

It was comical to watch them try to execute a QB keep, a sweep, etc with Griffin or McSorley, neither of who have half the speed Lamar has- it was pretty much a de-fanged offense.

Look, you can say what you want but...."football" like this is a complete SHAM. It's a blatant money grab ripoff.This isn't a "contest", it's a "let's just throw this crap out there and tell the suckers it's real NFL football so we don't lose any revenue...how else is the league supposed to come up with MY 42 million dollar salary this year?"....Really, if there is an afterlife, I fervently hope this crudell spends an eon buried upside down head first in a shyt pit.
It's all a money grab. They are tone deaf beyond belief.

You're not wrong. I know this is going to sound like anti-Steelers sour grapes, but I just don't htink they're that good. I mean, they're good, but not KC/GB/NO level good.
Yeah they might be the weakest 11-0 team I’ve ever seen. Remember in ‘07 when the Pats were beating a lot of challenging teams and just demolishing the lesser competition? The team set all kinds of offensive records. I remember the 2005 Colts trouncing some teams too on their way to a 13-0 start. They beat the Pats 40-21, not the best Pats team that year but still. This Steelers group has just barely squeaked by a lot of teams they should have pounded, like the Cowboys, Eagles & Ravens yesterday. They’re definitely a good team, but they don’t run the ball well, and KC and Tennessee are going to be very difficult to beat in January.

Feckin lucky-ass feckin Squealers should've feckin lost that feckin game...Again!

That's all I got.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back