PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Re: NFL Week 3 other games

How convenient... Bills player down with 0 timeouts

Edit: I take it back...here comes the cart.

For the next week we will be hearing about how great the fins are. It seems they are the Cinderella team this year.

They have played well. 2 wins on the road and beating falcons @home is not something to be taken lightly.

For the next week we will be hearing about how great the fins are. It seems they are the Cinderella team this year.

yes we will

They have played well. 2 wins on the road and beating falcons @home is not something to be taken lightly.

Miami was actually the favorite in that game.

Not really "other games" necessarily, but the 49ers just suspended Aldon Smith indefinitely... after he played today.

Looked close to a helmet shot on Manuel

Jets pinned 'em.

Edit: Game over. GG

Jets pinned 'em. I doubt they can pull this off. If they do, Manuel will be a legend in Buffalo.

Brady and Welker can pull this off. :)

Not really "other games" necessarily, but the 49ers just suspended Aldon Smith indefinitely... after he played today.
In addition to that, I think he has to go through rehab at some point sooner rather than later.

Aldon is a bonehead.

Jets win and Fins win a tight game.

...I am starting to think the AFC East goes through Miami...."the division still goes through Miami"...

Brady and Welker can pull this off. :)

And if they don't, Scott Sisson will ice it for the Red Winged Braves... in extra innings.
:rolleyes:

...I am starting to think the AFC East goes through Miami...."the division still goes through Miami"...

The taste of regurgitated pot roast is unsettling. Please log off.
:eek:

And if they don't, Scott Sisson will ice it for the Red Winged Braves... in extra innings.
:rolleyes:

You really had to bring Missin' Sisson into this discussion?

:D

You really had to bring Missin' Sisson into this discussion?

:D

Welp, as long as there's conversation about hideous monstrosities.... it's within the realm of ghastlies. Unless you'd rather talk about Hugh Millen?
:p

NFL Week 3 other games

I loved Harris going down with an injury at a perfect time to rest the jets defense and coming back in for the very next play, making the tackle. And the play after that, getting the sack. Yeah, injury. Sure.

I was surprised how well their offense played until the end of the game. They moved the ball on tough fins defense .

One thing though, by 2nd half Dolphins lost Wake, Ellerbe, & Misi. Soliai and Patterson were out all game. If Patriots defense is healthy they should be able to stop the run at least.

Falcons were also scared to throw at Brent Grimes (taking out Roddy White), I don't know much about the Pats secondary so far this year, but if they have anyone remotely similar to Grimes it could make Atlanta predictable. It's a bit easier when you're only worrying about Julio & Gonzalez.

Of course, I hope none of that happens ;) Especially when we likely fall to 3-1. We've seen great teams go into the Superdome in Primetime and get smacked around. It's like another land at night when Bourbon Street empties in.

Have to say, the Carrie Underwood version of that song really sucks.

One thing though, by 2nd half Dolphins lost Wake, Ellerbe, & Misi. Soliai and Patterson were out all game. If Patriots defense is healthy they should be able to stop the run at least.

Falcons were also scared to throw at Brent Grimes (taking out Roddy White), I don't know much about the Pats secondary so far this year, but if they have anyone remotely similar to Grimes it could make Atlanta predictable. It's a bit easier when you're only worrying about Julio & Gonzalez.

Of course, I hope none of that happens ;) Especially when we likely fall to 3-1. We've seen great teams go into the Superdome in Primetime and get smacked around. It's like another land at night when Bourbon Street empties in.
The Saints are the only team I legitimately fear in a dome. It's almost impossible to beat them there with Sean Payton patrolling the sidelines and Drew Brees under center. I'd rank their homefield advantage in the Superdome in the same stratosphere as the Seahawks at the Link.

In most cases you already know you're going to lose when you go to those venues. Brady and the Patriots usually perform well in domes, but I'm extremely thankful the Saints are coming to Foxboro. They would own the Pats in New Orleans.

I miss the "Who(m) We should Root For" thread.
Hate Steelers, Bears & Cutler.
Rooting for Squealers because I don't see them as a danger and don't want them to have a top draft status

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back