PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac and the "It Factor"

Showing your lack of class again
That’s why your a DB
What are your great grandkids getting you for Christmas this year.

Maybe they will get you a monthly subscription to the “Depends” club

And you calling me a DB is a compliment. You are the most classless person who has ever posted here Using the countries worst mass shooting as some kind of joke

No words can ever explain how much of a loser you are. And you call me classless ?

You deserve all the pain you have ever suffered

**** you

What are your great grandkids getting you for Christmas this year.

Maybe they will get you a monthly subscription to the “Depends” club

And you calling me a DB is a compliment. You are the most classless person who has ever posted here Using the countries worst mass shooting as some kind of joke

No words can ever explain how much of a loser you are. And you call me classless ?

You deserve all the pain you have ever suffered

**** you
Real class !
Your mother should be proud

Real class !
Your mother should be proud
At least I can Talk to my mom

She told me to tell you that using the countries worst mass shooting as a joke shows your true colors

Classless loser

At least I can Talk to my mom

She told me to tell you that using the countries worst mass shooting as a joke shows your true colors

Classless loser

Obviously your mom didn’t put her soap to proper use. Tell her I said hi
Haven’t seen her in a while

Obviously your mom didn’t put her soap to proper use. Tell her I said hi
Haven’t seen her in a while
Ahahahaa. Mom jokes. I knew you had it in you

When was the last time your saw your wife ?

Ahahahaa. Mom jokes. I knew you had it in you

When was the last time your saw your wife ?
#ian

My wife passed away in 2018, but you
Like to mock her death.

That’s the type of guy you are

A real PEACH

#ian

My wife passed away in 2018, but you
Like to mock her death.

That’s the type of guy you are

A real PEACH
Anyone who uses the worst mass shooting in the history of the USA as a joke shows who they are and probably isnt going to get much sympathy here. Nor should you

And you came at me first which is typical. You love to start with me out of nowhere then when the heat gets to much you cry about it

Go cry to your ******ed kids

Anyone who uses the worst mass shooting in the history of the USA as a joke shows who they are and probably isnt going to get much sympathy here. Nor should you

And you came at me first which is typical. You love to start with me out of nowhere then when the heat gets to much you cry about it

Go cry to your ******ed kids

real class !
A real peach

real class !
A real peach
I agree what you said would qualify as real class a real peach. You know saying it sarcasticly

Not sure why you think you have any class

I agree what you said would qualify as real class a real peach. You know saying it sarcasticly

Not sure why you think you have any class
:)

Welcome to QB purgatory. This is what other teams go through every year.
Yep. I was aboard the Mac just needs better supporting players train until today. Now I'm thinking we probably draft a QB in the first, get the two best WRs on the market and a LT and if the rookie can't start, maybe Mac is the cheap veteran we play until the rookie wins the job.

Show your mom these posts.
Unless your ashamed ?
:)
I already said she thinks you are a lowlife. Which you are and you know it and you are embarrassed

Don’t think I can say anything different than what I said two weeks ago. I was **** on by a lot of people so I didn’t bother returning to hear more excuses when he barely beat the pathetic Zach Wilson. But today he wasn’t even hiding how mediocre he is.

Yes, Mac CAN hit open receivers. College quarterbacks can as well. What makes an NFL QB different than a college one is how they perform when they’re not surrounded by the best talent.

IMG_1269.jpeg

Mac isn’t terrible but he’s also not a franchise QB. So unless we wanna be a treadmill team we need to seek out a new one, unfortunately.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back