PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac and the "It Factor"

You keep trying so hard SB, it is really pretty cute to watch. I could have made the last pass for a touchdown. Mac's days as a starter for the Patriots are over.
Very likely. But this team stinks like the morgue almost everywhere and it shows. Please tell me you’re not in the “it’s only the QB” crowd… cmon man

Very likely. But this team stinks like the morgue almost everywhere and it shows. Please tell me you’re not in the “it’s only the QB” crowd… cmon man

Yep, Everyone on his offensive Line took turns at absolutely Sucking today; and the weppunz each made one nice play then were invisible.

And let's not even begin to discuss the "coaching"...

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
captain obvious hotels.com GIF

Says "He doesn't have it".

It's not just the QB in general but he gave away 2 TDs which would have given the team the win. This isn't the first time he was the #1 issue in a long list of issues. He looks panic stricken out there so often. He lacks "it" to an epic degree. Zach Wilson has more "it" than Mac.

They'll trade him in the off season to SF for a 7th to back up Purdy which is where he belongs. If Purdy goes down there's enough weapons where Mac can just not screw it up for a few weeks until the starter comes back.

His greatest triumph is dethroning Cam Newton...

And looking back that might not have been the best call.

His greatest triumph is dethroning Cam Newton...

And looking back that might not have been the best call.
Full circle as his patriot career ends (hopefully) with a pass as lame as one by Legarm newton

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back