PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF Early Game: Swamp Things versus Rustbuckets

72 Dolphins popping champagne...

200.gif

I can’t hate on that. Say what you will about that franchise but I’ll never get tired of watching YouTube videos of that man run. Csonka was a BEAST.
yeah...and I always like to watch a few You Tubes of Riggins when he was a Redskin...damn, Riggo's Rangers...that mutha balled out all 60 minutes...frickin' beast

yeah...and I always like to watch a few You Tubes of Riggins when he was a Redskin...damn, Riggo's Rangers...that mutha balled out all 60 minutes...frickin' beast
Riggins too. Both he and Csonka were absolute animals. They were before my time, but I don’t recall either of them running out of bounds from the footage I’ve watched. They were looking to dish out some punishment. Ahhh. When football was football.

Riggins too. Both he and Csonka were absolute animals. They were before my time, but I don’t recall either of them running out of bounds from the footage I’ve watched. They were looking to dish out some punishment. Ahhh. When football was football.
3rd and 3 was not a passing down

Really enjoyed watching both those guys.
Earl Campbell wasnt too shabby either

I got to see Csonka run us over like we were little girls...back then we sucked. They beat us like red headed step children. I gotta tell you though,years later when I was watching the Skins/Hogs during their run, Riggins ran over guys every play...I mean jeezus krist...four, five, six d players brutalized ...play after play. Kontra, they'd get the ball at their 20 and just run Riggins off tackle left and right and then left and thewn right and then....touchdown. It was so awesome we actually would get together as Pats fans in the local watering hole to watch the 'Skins play whenever we could. Let me find a clip....BRB...

I got to see Csonka run us over like we were little girls...back then we sucked. They beat us like red headed step children. I gotta tell you though,years later when I was watching the Skins/Hogs during their run, Riggins ran over guys every play...I mean jeezus krist...four, five, six d players brutalized ...play after play. Kontra, they'd get the ball at their 20 and just run Riggins off tackle left and right and then left and thewn right and then....touchdown. It was so awesome we actually would get together as Pats fans in the local watering hole to watch the 'Skins play whenever we could. Let me find a clip....BRB...
Please do.

Now it’s “I Can See Your Voice.” That would be an easy show to win if you’re a judge. Just pick the fat people. If they’re fat black women, that’s money in the bank, baby.
Fat women in general like Adele also lol. I theorize they have great breath control from learning how to breathe while stuffing their face lol.

As much as I don't like the Steelers, I hate the Chiefs a lot. I don't want them to get the #1 seed, I do not want them back in the SB and winning back to back SB's.

It's simply amazing how all these other teams draft and sign FA receivers and TE and they come in and contribute immediately. But when bill the GM does so it rarely works....
We had a top few passing offense for over a decade. Why do you complain about a position we put very little draft capital into when the results on the field have been far better than these teams you pine over?

THIS is probably the best perspective on Riggins, at 33 years old in the Super Bowl versus Shula and the Fish...just unreal

I like Riggins at the end of that clip, " You could say figuratively it was orgasmic."

As much as I don't like the Steelers, I hate the Chiefs a lot. I don't want them to get the #1 seed, I do not want them back in the SB and winning back to back SB's.
Chiefs have 2SB, Steelers 6. Know too many Steelers’ fans to listen to that crap

I want us to have it but I can accept the Chiefs. In the past I felt the need to always weigh in on other teams being better than us or Peyton vs Brady but none of that is needed because Mahomes is clearly the best right now. I would like to see how he functions without Tyree Hill, the cheetah, though.

Have to give some credit to the Hogs, the great offensive line that he ran behind.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back