PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schooler named All-Pro

dude, you gotta use that **** sparingly... like a fine wine, it needs to be locked away, kept in a special temperature controlled room, until its time...
I have no idea what he's even trying to do.

How does that address Marcus Jones and Rodney Harrison being All-Pros without being Pro Bowlers?

all because of that one fg block against miami bc it was on national tv....

I dunno boys. Seems if your peers think you're pretty good, that's more important than a bunch of writers or what the fans think.
You would think right? But it's not. Most players don't watch any games other than the ones they prepare for.

You would think right? But it's not. Most players don't watch any games other than the ones they prepare for.
Players know best IMO.

And yet, for some reason, he stood out more in their minds than anyone else they played. I'm not saying this is some big "gotcha" moment or that it changes anything on the macro level for the team, but I doubt these guys were just picking a name out of a hat.

Players know best IMO.
If they were to sit down, watch all games and be objective; yes I agree with you and not even close. However that's not the case. They tend to go more on personal feelings or experience in a certain game instead of looking at the whole thing. They are much more biases too.

And yet, for some reason, he stood out more in their minds than anyone else they played. I'm not saying this is some big "gotcha" moment or that it changes anything on the macro level for the team, but I doubt these guys were just picking a name out of a hat.
More likely they remember his name from last year.

If they were to sit down, watch all games and be objective; yes I agree with you and not even close. However that's not the case. They tend to go more on personal feelings or experience in a certain game instead of looking at the whole thing. They are much more biases too.
Disagree. anyway...
Leaving James Harden GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

As though the writers and such who vote for the AP All Pro are busy breaking down all the ST film?

As though the writers and such who vote for the AP All Pro are busy breaking down all the ST film?
They watch a lot more games and they take it very seriously. Many stories about playing voting being biased or not structure properly in many sports. There was even a story about how not many players vote in NFL top 100 voted by players show or they forgot they voted.

Hey, we got a pro bowler!!!

They watch a lot more games and they take it very seriously. Many stories about playing voting being biased or not structure properly in many sports. There was even a story about how not many players vote in NFL top 100 voted by players show or they forgot they voted.
The take it more serious than the guys who, you know, actually play?
Meme Reaction GIF

NFLPA All-Pro voting: The NFLPA Players' All-Pro team is voted on by active NFL players, and each player is eligible to vote for the position group of which they are a part and the position group they face off against on the field.

AP All-Pro voting: National panel of media members

which one am I placing more stock in?

All-Pro in getting penalized? He's good but the penalties should disqualify him from consideration.

All-Pro in getting penalized? He's good but the penalties should disqualify him from consideration.

Schooler had 5 penalties this year in 407 special teams snaps. So just for reference, you're disqualifying him based on 0.012% of the snaps he took this year.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back