PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schooler named All-Pro

Schooler had 5 penalties this year in 407 special teams snaps. So just for reference, you're disqualifying him based on 0.012% of the snaps he took this year.
Yes. Considering he's on the field only a handful of times per game, that's a lot.

Schooler had 5 penalties this year in 407 special teams snaps. So just for reference, you're disqualifying him based on 0.012% of the snaps he took this year.
Well, we've a panel of experts here who think he sucks, or his peers think he's pretty good. I would think this very vocal internet forum really knows what they are doing. Eff the players and their opinions.

By my own council will I decide who is to be All-Pro.
star wars GIF

Well, we've a panel of experts here who think he sucks, or his peers think he's pretty good. I would think this very vocal internet forum really knows what they are doing. Eff the players and their opinions.

By my own council will I decide who is to be All-Pro.
star wars GIF
You're relying on a group of people who's rate of concussion is 300% higher than the general population.

Yes. Considering he's on the field only a handful of times per game, that's a lot.

Except it's not "a handful of times per game". He averaged 24 snaps per game. I think people are overestimating his penalty woes because he had two bad ones in the 4th quarter of the Washington game and they lost.

Well this "fan reaction" was exactly what I expected.
I'll bet Slater feels like a proud papa and congratulations to Schooler.

kid knows he's a ST only; he takes his job seriously and works hard at it......

hard to dislike that
Yeah so don’t the other ST guys on the team. It’s more of the way he presents and conducts himself.

Slater was a leader. Schooler is a the ST version of Winovich, except more annoying and less talented.
Aren't most STers a little nuts and over the top after any action?
Slater was not common.

Btw I am not even saying that he does not deserve it or anything. Just that media voting is actually more regimented and structured and tends to be more objective.

some people just like his name?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back