PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Triumph :

THE JETS SUCK

JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK!

Thank you for getting this thread back on track! The last few comments were WAY too Patriots-oriented!:)

With MNF a few hours away and Brett Favre being a wounded, crotch-sharing perv and Randy Moss preparing to go off on the Vikings for not throwing him the ball enough, maybe the Jets don't suck anymore.

Nah. The Jets suck!

Last edited:
oh great...green beans and panties for dinner tonight...jeezus, who the hell is the dyam chef around here? Wrecks Lagasse?

Revis will be spending a bit of his new contract on speeding fines:

Revis was traveling 81 miles per hour in a 40 miles per hour zone, according to the Municipal Court in Livingston, where the ticket was issued. Since Revis was allegedly traveling more than 40 mph over the posted speed limit, the tickets are not payable and he'll have to appear in court, according to the Municipal Court administrator.

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis ticketed for speeding, careless driving | NJ.com

I knew I'd been forgetting something....

The Jets SUCK!!

For my 200th post - major milestone in my pathetic and grim existence - it seems appropriate to suggest that only the Jets suck more than Duke!

It can now be told that Brett Favre joined the Jets two years ago because he heard they (Jenn Sterger) sucked. Unfortunately for him, he took it literally.

Best Record a third of the way in, not bad for a team that sucks.;)

Does Vegas post odds on the Jets staying out of trouble between games of a bye week?

Rex's bye-week message: Stay out of trouble - Jets Blog - ESPN New York

After an early-afternoon team meeting, the New York Jets began a six-day vacation for the bye week. There is no practice until Monday, which means the players have a lot of free time on their hands. And that's not always a good thing.

Before releasing the team, Rex Ryan issued a message: Relax. Be professional. Stay out of trouble. This is a team that has made news recently for the wrong reasons -- i.e. Braylon Edwards' drunk-driving arrest and Darrelle Revis' speeding ticket.

"We try to do the professional thing," Ryan told reporters. "Just be pros. We have a lot of great people here, but clearly, you want to make sure they know there is PlayerProtect (a free, 24-hour driving service) that is available, and to take advantage of that. They know they represent the Jets on and off the field, and I think that's important to these guys. It's something you remind them of. The number one thing is to be safe."

Since when has Ryan's message be to "do the professional thing"? If anything I'd say that's about the last message he has tried to convey since he was hired.

The Jet's are the first team in NFL history to suck while also being 5-1.

some think it's a conspiracy ... perhaps tied to all those alien sightings lately.

Remember this thread? Guess it had a bye week too.

Um ... go Pack!

Remember this thread? Guess it had a bye week too.

Um ... go Pack!

I was just thinking about this thread today. Thanks for bumping.

It's a public service really. Too many Pats fans are confused about who sucks, so the reminder is needed. It's the Jest. The Jets suck.

I was just thinking about this thread today. Thanks for bumping.

It's a public service really. Too many Pats fans are confused about who sucks, so the reminder is needed. It's the Jest. The Jets suck.

It hadn't occurred to me why the past two weeks seemed so pleasant, aside from the Patriots winning. Then it dawned on me that the Green Beans were on a bye and their bloviating nonsense was conspicuously absent from the airwaves.

GO Green Bay GO

Beat them green beans...

123086.jpg

Cheese over Green Beans!!

JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK

I hate the Jets but the Packers are pretty beat up right now and I don't anticipate good things.

Please prove me wrong football gods.

I hate the Jets but the Packers are pretty beat up right now and I don't anticipate good things.

Please prove me wrong football gods.

If football gods do exist, they know that ... the Jets suck.

And the suck-age commences.

Way to go JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK

YEEEEEESSSSSSS,

Suckage personified... Shut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick