PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I resurrected this thread last week on gameday and the Jets were shut out. Coincidence? Well, yeah, duh; of course. But why risk it? Go Lions! Looking for big days from Suh, Megatron and Alphonso Smith.

How cold is it going to be in detroit for the game?

Every sports team beginning with NY sucks ... even when they win championships. :p

The New Jersey Green Beans bring out my dark side. Long may they enjoy early delusional promise followed by losing, dissension, and abject despair. Long may their fans dine on the bitter fruits of empty hype and dashed hopes. Long may they gaze with debilitating envy toward the bright lights of their Divisional Masters to the north, and forever know that they will be nothing more than the SOJ.

Last edited:
I am a Jet fan and understand your hate of Rex Ryan----Quite frankly he is an obnoxious and surly fat man who should learn to shut his mouth and play ball.

The Jets are not a great team--perhaps slightly better then the Patriots this year. However, given the fact that Jr. (ie. Sanchez) is all hype, I doubt very much that they go far this year. The win against Detroit was very sloppy and very LUCKY.

Now that I have said that, I despise the Patriots--as all Jets fan do. However, I like people from New England and enjoy vacationing on the Cape.

PS. Brady is great--doesn't have the tools this year------and----Revis is the only player on the Jets who isn't over-hyped. He is the greatest cover corner I have ever watched play. Today he kept Megatron to one catch for 14 yards.

The New Jersey Green Beans bring out my dark side. Long may they enjoy early delusional promise followed by losing, dissension, and abject despair. Long may their fans dine on the bitter fruits of empty hype and dashed hopes.

Sounds very similar to a sports franchise named the Boston Red Sox for many years. But hey, the Red Sox had their day. It all comes full circle right?

Sounds very similar to a sports franchise named the Boston Red Sox for many years. But hey, the Red Sox had their day. It all comes full circle right?

not even close. the red sox were the dominant team at the beginning of the 20th century and then money troubles set in. the yankees BOUGHT babe ruth from the red sox(not traded as espn would like you to believe) and because of this sale, yankee fan pretends that the ws is some god given right when actually it was a MONETARY issue that set them up. that's ignoring the fact that the red sox have 2 ws THIS CENTURY. so stop with the red sox jet comparisons because the sox have 7 times as many world champioships as the lowly jets. the jets aren't even a thorn in our side. they are more like the mud on our cleats. we don't call them gangrene for nothing.

not even close. the red sox were the dominant team at the beginning of the 20th century and then money troubles set in. the yankees BOUGHT babe ruth from the red sox(not traded as espn would like you to believe) and because of this sale, yankee fan pretends that the ws is some god given right when actually it was a MONETARY issue that set them up. that's ignoring the fact that the red sox have 2 ws THIS CENTURY. so stop with the red sox jet comparisons because the sox have 7 times as many world champioships as the lowly jets. the jets aren't even a thorn in our side. they are more like the mud on our cleats. we don't call them gangrene for nothing.

You're not too quick on the uptake are you? When I said everything comes full circle right, I was acknowledging the fact that the Red Sox have finally gotten their championships after the disappointing losses.

Who cares about the Bankofamericasox? I'm holding out hope that the Green Beans never win a championship for the balance of my lifetime (and yours). After that I won't be around to care, so that's just as good as forever.

Who cares about the Bankofamericasox? I'm holding out hope that the Green Beans never win a championship for the balance of my lifetime (and yours). After that I won't be around to care, so that's just as good as forever.

That's not very nice...

That's not very nice...

Neither is pretty much everyone associated with the Green Beans -- from Woody down through the fan base. But Wrecks announced early on that they don't care what anyone thinks, so there you have it.

WOuldn't mind if the just sucked more than the Texans today ...

Meh, they've been able to do just enough to win most of this season. I think they'll handle that juggernaut that is the Houston Texans... somehow, some way... after all, they are going to win the Super Bowl this year. What better test than the monolithic colossus that stands astride the NFL, the Houston Texans?

The Green Beans REALLY sucked tonight against a very dysfunctional Bengal team. Their fans even booed them off the field at halftime. They need to be put out of their misery.

The Green Beans REALLY sucked tonight against a very dysfunctional Bengal team. Their fans even booed them off the field at halftime. They need to be put out of their misery.

Yes, they really need to be shown that they have gotten here by sheer luck and god damn snacks.

I really hope we knock some reality back into them on Monday night.

I was just about to bump this but you beat me to it. A win next Monday Night will really do a lot to face the epic fail that this thread became after the Week 2 loss. And yes, the Jets are like a dog that's going blind, can't walk anymore, and is having painful bowel movements with blood in the stool. Grab the .45, dig a hole, and take them out back.

I was just about to bump this but you beat me to it. A win next Monday Night will really do a lot to face the epic fail that this thread became after the Week 2 loss. And yes, the Jets are like a dog that's going blind, can't walk anymore, and is having painful bowel movements with blood in the stool. Grab the .45, dig a hole, and take them out back.

This thread has never failed. It represents an eternal statement of truth, regardless of what happens on the field between us and them.

This thread has never failed. It represents an eternal statement of truth, regardless of what happens on the field between us and them.

Indeed. One victory does not stand up to 43 years of fail and suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back