Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets

Receivers
Game management
Coaches
QB

suck(s)

this thread has reached its high point tonight. shutout at home, lets close it now whilst its on top :D

Better yet, WHERE were the Jets fans? Empty seats abound!

Revis Island is stranded in second place.

zero-chez....

Last edited:
I'm going with:

SANS - CHEZ!

(hope the french doesn't make that too obscure) :)

Is it wrong to go and watch the car wrecks that are jetsinsider.com and theganggreen.com? A lot of biatching about the refs and Schottenheimer and Sanchez going on there.

Is it wrong to go and watch the car wrecks that are jetsinsider.com and theganggreen.com? A lot of biatching about the refs and Schottenheimer and Sanchez going on there.

Its is never wrong to see these high riding fans take a huge dose of reality. If anything it should be entertaining to watch.

The Rat fans thought they had their newZORRO!!!!!!...

too bad...close...but he's a ZERO

hey, I got it....all these insane 42 years straight losers can combine the two for...

ZeroZorro...

Sure, make fun of the Jets offense now, but just you wait. Soon they'll get Holmes back to join LT and Keller and Edwards and Greene and The Terminator and this offense will be expl ...huh? What? Oh, Holmes is already back? Oh. Well, never mind. .. :rocker:

This is related to the Jets game in some way, but I think the second best QB we'll see all year (after Peyton Manning) is Aaron Rodgers. The kid is really impressive. He had a drab game yesterday, threw for under 50%, but those who were watching know that stats lie. He made all the right decisions in getting rid of the ball just when he had to, throwing it away, not making dumb throws, and when he needed to be accurate, he was. When he needed to stand in there and take a big hit, he did it. His late throw to Jordy Nelson for 10 yards and a first down, while he was about to get crushed, was just a thing of beauty.

I would take this QB over all others in the NFL not named Manning/Brady/Brees and maybe Bradley.

Last edited:
This was the first time the Packers shut out a team on the road since they did it in Tampa Bay in 1991.

You know what that means, boys and girls?

It means Oh my GOD do the Jets SUCK!!!

This is related to the Jets game in some way, but I think the second best QB we'll see all year (after Peyton Manning) is Aaron Rodgers. The kid is really impressive. He had a drab game yesterday, threw for under 50%, but those who were watching know that stats lie. He made all the right decisions in getting rid of the ball just when he had to, throwing it away, not making dumb throws, and when he needed to be accurate, he was. When he needed to stand in there and take a big hit, he did it. His late throw to Jordy Nelson for 10 yards and a first down, while he was about to get crushed, was just a thing of beauty.

I would take this QB over all others in the NFL not named Manning/Brady and maybe Bradley.

I agree. btw, did you see Eli's game against the Cowboys last week (when Romo was sent out)? His decision making and game control, especially when playing two tds down were just superb and his throws even when taking bone jarring hits were on the money at a place where only his receiver can catch. Great performance.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. They WON superbowl in week 2.

Then there is a talk of Subway superbowl in January. Winning 2 superbowls in the same season.

That time of year again, eh? :rolleyes:

Oh my. The Jets were shut out at home and the Cowboys lost, too. I wonder if that Hugh Jass' gold-plated rock solid pick of a Jets-Cowboys Super Bowl is a risky bet. I sorta got a feeling from the few previous posters that the Jets might suck and not make it but the Cowboys too?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I agree. btw, did you see Eli's game against the Cowboys last week (when Romo was sent out)? His decision making and game control, especially when playing two tds down were just superb and his throws even when taking bone jarring hits were on the money at a place where only his receiver can catch. Great performance.

I have to say I missed it. Eli is just a conundrum. Don't know what to think about him. Hard to watch him after the '08 Super Bowl.

Jets shut out at home against the Green Bay Packers! Hey Rex, stuff another donut down your throat!

I resurrected this thread last week on gameday and the Jets were shut out. Coincidence? Well, yeah, duh; of course. But why risk it? Go Lions! Looking for big days from Suh, Megatron and Alphonso Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back